Join Us On a Big Cat Photographic Safari to Sabi Sands in South Africa.
Following on a very successful photographic tour to the Sabi Sands in South Africa in 2017 reservations are now open for another trip scheduled for the end of September 2019.
There are two options open – see tour options and pricing, and once again this will be an all Kiwi touring party.
Our original tour party were all connected in one way or another to the Cambridge Camera Club and roughly 50% of us weren’t “real” photographers.
Despite this the non-photographers all agreed that it was an experience of a lifetime and a few of them returned as real photographers thanks to the enthusiasm and teachings of our tour guides.
Please feel free to browse and contact me if you have any questions at all – I will be more than happy to answer them.
I look forward to hosting you on …
THE TRIP OF A LIFETIME
What You Can Expect
The unexpected to be honest.
But in addition to that you can expect and will receive many things:
- The trip of a lifetime – full of surprises
- Fantastic personal and typically South African service
- Outstanding accommodation
- Some of the best photographic tour guides whose aim it is to get you the best possible photos
- Top class food – all dietary requirements catered to
- Safe and secure trip
- Transport from and to Johannesburg (start point is the airport)
- To make some lifelong friends
- An enormous amount of banter!
- Contented disappointment when it all comes to an end
- Photographs that you will cherish for life.
- Very envious friends and family
And you will return with greatly enhanced photography skills, regardless of what your level of skill was at the start of the trip.
Please feel free to enjoy my site and contact me with any questions you may have.